I am working on finding out how well some exercises work to help alleviate common pregnancy pains, such as back ache and sciatic nerve pain. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to work through a specific routine during their pregnancies. It is not hard or too intense and incorporates a lot of stretching. I am looking for people that are due in June or July. In return, I'll enter you in a drawing to receive free doula care during your labor. Please pass this on to anyone who lives in Maricopa or the Valley that may be interested.

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found that doing Zumba has really helped with my back pain. They have the games you can get for your wii and such and they also have many classes I have done Zumba since before I was pregnant so my midwife gave me the a okay to continue as long as I keep my heart rate under 120. I am due in July and have noticed that the back pain started up a few weeks ago mostly at night and it keeps me up sometimes but the evenings I do zumba I seem to have no back pain. I would talk to you midwife  to make sure that this is okay for you though.

Talishia- would you be willing to try a different routine that I am researching?  You would have to stop doing Zumbas though.  

I would be open to trying something different.

Here's the info.  This is not an high aerobic exercise though, so keep that in mind when deciding whether or not to do this.  

http://www.trainingdoulas.com/doula-action/pregnancy-exercises-to-h...

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service