Okay, so I want a home birth but I'm
"high risk". In my state a midwife can't attend my home birth so I'm
willing to go it alone. I'm a student home birth midwife so I'm not blindly walking into this. My local hospital has one of the highest intervention rates in the state plus I've had and witnessed many terrifying births there. The "high risk" is the anti-Kel antibody, very similar to the Rh anti bodies. Having this would only effect my baby if my husband carried the Kel protien and he dosen't. I was wondering if any midwifes out there had any advice.

Views: 12

Reply to This


Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.


© 2016   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service