when i had my son naturally i was unaware that i had problems with my pelvis and i have fibromyalgia.

i was diagnosed about a year ago

now that i am approaching time to have my daughter i am completely confused about what to do.

i have all the many reasons why i do not want to have any medications but at the same time,

i remember how horrifying i mean HORRIFYING the pain was due to my fibromyalgia and pelvis problem.

......any suggestions???

i will be at a birthing center

Tags: fibromyalgia, labor

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Opioids are much safer than fibro drugs like Lyrica. Of course, it is best to avoid meds to the extent that you can, but a hydrocodone or oxycodone here and there isn't so bad, category B. Exercising in water and gentle yoga are natural ways to cope. Supplementing with vitamin D + flax oil and at a different time of day calcium + magnesium can also ease muscle spasms and pain in a low risk way.

Hi Victoria,

A complete assessment of your diet may be needed.  Foods to eliminate include, dairy, sugar, flour products, high fat, high salt; include distilled water, exercise, daily appropriate vitamins, dark green leafy vegetables.  Natural healthcare options you can incorporate into your lifestyle include, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Enzyme Therapy, Herbs.  I do recommend that you consult with the appropriate practitioner who can assist you with the above.

Be well,

Nicole

Founder/Organic Mommy & Baby Healthcare Solutions

http://www.WholeCreations.com

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service