Hi everyone!

I found a pretty good article on CNN about the H1N1 vaccine and pregnancy. Please reply if you have heard anything else about the vaccine and possible side effects.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/09/16/pregnancy.h1n1.flu/index.html

Thanks!

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

KM, what pro-biotics and vit D have you been using, how often and how much? Thanks!
I'm using the Trader Joe's brand probiotics and vitamin D for my self. The same Vit D(in smaller dose) for the kids and Jarrow brand probiotics for them in the powder form. I just mix it right in to their juice or water.

We do the recommended dose for the probiotics UNLESS I notice one of them is a little run down, or showing early signs of illness, and then we do an extra dose.

My midwife has me on 800iu of vit D daily, and I have the kids on 480iu. It's my understanding that the system can handle higher doses, but being that we live in CA and get LOTS of sun, I don't think we need anymore. I would ask your ped and midwife/doctor about dosage since vit D is a fat soluble substance.

:)
They want pregnant women to take a vaccine that they won't allow babies under 6 months to have? No matter how you do that math it doesn't add up.
That's because babies under six months aren't fed egg protein yet, and the flu vaccine is grown in fertilized chicken eggs. There's no way of telling if these babies might be allergic to eggs. Some countries have therefore raised the vaccination age to 12 months, just to be safe.
I have gathered a bunch of information about the H1N1 vaccine for my precious, pregnant friends and posted it here. If you check out nothing else, please watch the 6 minute video to hear the concerns that dozens of medical professionals have about the vaccine.:

http://stewardshipdiaries.wordpress.com/2009/12/01/pregnant-women-a...
I'm saying NO to the vaccine!!! For many reasons! BUT I've been reading alot of misscarriage and stillbirth stories from pregnant women who have taken the vaccine, and lost their baby even hours later. DAYS after reading some of these stories, my OWN friend found out on ultrasound that her baby had no heartbeat. US confirmed her baby died around 19 wks, RIGHT around the time she got the H1N1 vaccine. HELLO!!!!! I absolutely refuse anything that *may* harm my baby. Since this hit home now, I'm certainly convinced that the vaccine has something to do with killing babies. And ok, if they won't give this vaccine to any baby under 6 months old, why the HELL would they give it to a baby in utero????? Makes nooo sence to me.
Swine Flu Alert -- Shocking Vaccine Miscarriage Horror Stories
Posted by: Dr. Mercola
November 28 2009 | 168,274 views

U.S. health authorities have made pregnant women one of the highest priority groups for getting the H1N1 swine flu vaccine, but is it actually safe for pregnant women and their babies?

In fact, the package inserts for the swine flu vaccines actually say that the safety of these vaccines for pregnant women has not been established. And miscarriage reports from pregnant women who have taken the H1N1 swine flu vaccine are starting to pour in from all over the nation.

The link below contains stories that will shock and anger you. If you are a pregnant mother, please do not take the H1N1 swine flu vaccine. Instead, do everything that you can do to avoid public places and make sure to wash your hands more than you usually would. Research the many great natural ways there are for fighting the flu.

www.mercola.com for the rest of the article.
Boyd Haley has published articles in PubMed on mercury exposure for more info on this subject if interested.

http://stanford.wellsphere.com/autism-autism-spectrum-article/boyd-...

Boyd Haley Comments On Thimerosal and Mitochondrial Dysfunction
Posted Aug 24 2008 10:34pm

Boyd Haley, is the Chairman of the Chemistry Department of the University of Kentucky and has done research into the way mercury behaves in the body. Here he comments on how mercury damages the mitochondria.

I am posting this for those of you who understand advanced biochemistry. I am not one of you.

Mitochondria are exceptionally susceptible to mercury toxicity for two very obvious reasons if you are trained in biochemistry.

First, the mitochondrial located pyruvate dehydrogenase complex (PDH) that receives pyruvate from glycolysis (in the cell cytosol) requires lipoic acid as a cofactor. Lipoic acid has two closely placed thiol groups that reduce-oxidize-reduce in a cyclic manner as the pyruvate is converted acetyl-CoA then used to produce citrate in the mitochondrial located citric acid cycle. Lipoic acid is an excellent chelator of Hg2+, but this totally blocks PDH and prevents activity of the citric acid cycle. This inhibits the production of NADH and FADH2 which feed into the electron transport system that makes the pH gradient that is used to make ATP (the high energy compound that is used to synthesis protein, DNA, RNA, glutathione etc.). You get the picture--inhibiting this initial enzyme, PDH, causes a lot of down stream problems. Lack of ATP prevents many biochemical systems from working, including the synthesis of glutathione (which autistic children are low in) that make them susceptible to many other toxins since glutathione needs to be attached to many to have them excreted by the body.

Second, the electron transport system in the mitochondria is rich with iron-sulfur clusters that aid in the transport of electrons and the production of the pH gradient that is needed to make ATP. Mercury would potently inhibit this system due to its attraction to such sulfur complexes.

Conclusion, the young girl in the latest autism story may or may not have had a mitochondrial disorder before receiving her thimerosal containing shots. This would have to be proven by a genetic testing. However, she, nor anyone else getting high doses of thimerosal at an early age, would necessarily have to have an underlying mitochondrial disorder to have a negative reaction to thimerosal exposure. Thimerosal exposure at a young age could definitely be the cause of the mitochondrial problems she had subsequent to the vaccines.

Boyd Haley
In addition, the reason that they are able to use Thimerosal in the vaccines(remember Mercury has been banned from vaccines) is because our President declared a state of emergency, therefore all bets are off AND no one can sue for adverse effects.
I am against vaccines and di not even consider this one, I live in Italy and it spread over here too but my son and I were not exposed as at the time it went about we stayed at home a lot because of my (home based)job and the only one out most of the time was his dad, if he was exposed we never got it anyway. It was lucky I admit but always better to follow the natural course of things than risk injecting yourself with chemicals and weakened viruses. Would you drink dirty wather that has been treated with a bacteria killer chemical?

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service