These are a few of the shots taken as I was having my last baby(almost 25 years ago). She was breech but oh so easy to deliver.

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are out of order..the bottom set is the beginning.
Wow! Amazing. It's great to see that breech is ok...so often women are scared into have hospital because of a breech baby. Thanks for sharing.
Wow that is incredible. I don't have any shots from the actual birth, it was just me, hubby and the midwife. Next time for sure. Thank you for sharing!
Thanks for posting your photos. My baby boy was born in the water at home frank breech. We didn't even know he was breech until I started to push, about 45 min before he was born! I think not knowing before then that he was breech helped me to be more relaxed while I labored. Unfortunately, my husband had his hands full with our first son AND the video camera, and the only video we got of the actual birth was just as his head popped out and he bobbed up the the surface!
We didn't realize Abby was breech, either, till I was pushing. The whole time her heart tones were heard below my navel..usually an indication of a vertex(head down) presentation. But I gotta say, hers was probably my easiest birth because like you said..not knowing..more relaxed. I totally remember the feeling of the cervix being ready, the feet "popping" out and the head sliding down..wonderful experience!!

Marilyn Galegher said:
Thanks for posting your photos. My baby boy was born in the water at home frank breech. We didn't even know he was breech until I started to push, about 45 min before he was born! I think not knowing before then that he was breech helped me to be more relaxed while I labored. Unfortunately, my husband had his hands full with our first son AND the video camera, and the only video we got of the actual birth was just as his head popped out and he bobbed up the the surface!
Well, my love, tomorrow you will be 25 years old. I still can't believe that 25 years ago you came into the world in the living room of our home feet first. Surrounded by Daddy, Grandma, Aunt Linda, Missy, Andrea, Jeremy, 2 midwives, photographer..and they were just the ones in the room with us. Outside, word got around town that you were on the way. By the time you made your entrance, the front yard was full of people.
The next morning Beckie(family friend) came over to see you and we wondered how much you weighed. So, we wrapped you up and she took you across the street to the grocery store and you were weighed on the scale at the checkout. You entered the world surrounded by people that love you and 25 years later you're still surrounded by people that love you. Yes, you probably thought that being 25 you wouldn't have to hear that story for the 24th time..but now the whole world knows. I love you, Sweetheart. Happy Birthday.
Love,
Mom

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service