Sharing Great Article On Prenatal Belly Dance by Michelle Maniaci... Uniting Modern Science with Ancient Wisdom and Empowered Femininity.

Dear Radiant Women,
Just sharing a wonderful article I wrote on Pregnancy Belly Dance that gives us knowledge of why and how to integrate Belly Dance for Prenatal women. Link to http://content.yudu.com/Library/A1f93w/NAFOURAMagazineSepte/resourc...
I am a licensed HOLISTIC Physical Therapist who integrates the ancient wisdom of yoga, vibrational medicine, and belly dance for pre/postnatal women and their infants.
My passion is sharing an integrative approach, called Nurturing Moves that unites modern science with ancient feminine Divine wisdom to empower women on their path to motherhood.

Tags: Belly, Dance, Fitness, Pregnancy, Yoga

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This article was awesome. I am pregnant and looking for relief from a hip and back injury when I was Dance major studying Modern. Will belly dancing help?

Get your Invitation to BirthCO.org
Dear Vanessa,
Physical Therapy combined with yoga and belly dance is what I offer, love to share with you some insight on to the specifics for how to modify for back and hip... call me if you like at 305-206-2229. www.nurturingmoves.com
Wishing you well and Congrats!
:)
Michelle

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service