Stop breastfeeding your babies for the rotavirus vaccine??!!!!

According to this study...just out from the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal, breastmilk inhibits effects of the rotavirus vaccine.  the solution is to delay or stop breastfeeding.  Just for some background on the rotavirus vaccine, it was developed to stop diarrhea in children with chronic diarrhea in third world countries.  One has been found contaminated with a pig virus and the others are known to have caused intussception in children.

This is another vaccine, in a long list...way too long, of unneccessary vaccines that are causing more harm than good.  (my opinion, of course, which is founded upon 8 years of study and is not up for argument or debate. thank you!)

http://journals.lww.com/pidj/Abstract/publishahead/Inhibitory_Effec...

Tags: babies, breastfeeding, rotavirus, vaccines, weaning

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Delay or stop breastfeeding...because of a vaccine???!!! Do they really think the benefits of this vaccine outweigh the benefits of breastfeeding? To me there is no comparison.

My husband and I have not yet vaccinated our children (2 1/2 and 1), telling our family doctor that IF we decide to vaccinate it will be when they are older. Or if it gets required by law.

Joni, do you have your 8 years of study on vaccines compiled in a way that you can share it with others? If so, I would love to read it. I am not very knowledgeable on this subject, and would like to be. Thanks.
Oh Rebecca, I wish I did!! I am not that good with organization. I have read more than I can regurgitate but can direct you to a few places online. It is a very important issue and very important for parents to study.

www.fourteenstudies.org is a good place to start. It cites the current studies that many doctors use to argue the neccessity FOR vaccination and then gives you the background behind them...i.e., pharma paid for their own study, the story behind the denmark study, etc..

www.childhoodshots.com
www.generationrescue.org
www.autismtodayonline.com
www.ageofautism.com
www.nvic.org
www.homefirst.com- my homebirth hero and friend Mayer Eisenstein
www.vactruth.com

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny is a leading source on this information. She has over 6000 hours of research and unlike me, she has it all documented and on DVD presentations. Worth every penny!

Beautiful and wonderful Peggy O'Mara from Mothering magazine wrote a book on vaccinations and that is worth the read, as is, "Dont Vaccinate before you Educate" by Dr. Mayer Eisenstein.

My dear friend Shane Ellison has a hot selling book right now called Over-the-Counter Natural Cures and in it, there is a very eye opening chapter on vaccines. He used to be an organic chemist for Big Pharma and when he experienced corruption, he left and now calls himself The People's Chemist. That he is. His next book is all for Moms...he's writing it now, as he sees the big pharma attack on moms growing stronger as we are specifically targeted. He and his wife have had a homebirth too. He is truly one of my health heroes. You can find a lot of info on his site too: www.thepeopleschemist.com

Please let me know if you need anything else. Feel free to message me or post on here. Most importantly, leave no stone unturned when it comes to this issue. Your children's health could be effected for the rest of their life over this very thing. Please, please scrutinize and dont be afraid to challenge the vaccine dogma.
Thanks so much!!!
Anytime! Happy reading and research :) If there is anything more specific, I'm still very happy to help :)
Not vaccinating, never will even if required by law (I'd leave th country). I know personally dozens of kids who have not been vaccinated at all and are the healthiest kids I know. And there would never be a reason good enough to stop breastfeeding my child... That's on of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service