Ok, so here's what's going on RIGHT NOW! My sister is in labor. This is her first baby. She lives across the country so my contact with her is only by phone, which right now is spotty because she is in the hospital. But I'm in contact with my other sister and my mom. She had some extremely mild contractions yesterday 4-6 min apart, but completely painless. I encouraged her to go about her day as normal (don't go to the hospital as her husband and MIL wanted her to do!) and just wait and see what happens. She went to bed last night and woke up this morning with wet underwear. She called her Dr. saying she wasn't sure if her water broke and he told her to come to the hospital (insert silent NO!!!!). I talked to my mom once she had already left for the hospital. So, now she's at the hospital, still the very loose mild contractions and explains to the oncall dr. that she really wants to avoid pitocin. She wants to go as naturally as possible. Dr. says they must admit her since her water is broken. He also chastises her for wanting a natural birth and asks her questions about why that is important, completely putting her on the spot. So, my other sister (the one not in labor) calls me for advice....what to say to the Dr. What to do to keep this natural? Is it possible at this point? I feel so helpless....any advice from doulas or midwives out there? Thanks in advance!