Mothering Radio streams LIVE this Monday, March 22nd at 11:30am PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
"In response to the CPSC warning on baby slings. Mothering is hosting a live one-hour radio show entitled "Safe Babywearing" to share information on safe babywearing practices as well as lively dialogue with these guest experts:
- Glenda Criss-Forshey, President of Babywearing International
- M’Liss Seltzer, author of Mothering Article Babywearing 101
- Jane McClintock, founder of the Facebook Babywearing Safety Page and owner of Quirky Baby
- Alma Gordillo-Webb, Mothering’s babywearing community moderator
- Hosts Laura and Todd Mansfield of Parenting Unplugged
Sponsors include Sleepy Wrap, BOBA, Beco, Babywearing International, Quirky Baby, Maya Wrap & Hot Slings."