Hi Doulas!!!

I am trying to get the word out about the upcoming Birthing From Within (www.birthingfromwithin.com) Intro Workshop that is being held in Toronto, Canada on March 12-14, 2010.

This will be my second time attending and I expect to learn as much or more than I did the first time. If you are looking to freshen up your approach or have some tools to use to teach parents about labor - you will LOVE this workshop.

Even if you happen to live too far to attend this workshop - if you happen to know doulas or birth junkies that might be within a few hours from Toronto - could you please forward them the info about the meeting.

There is still today and tomorrow to get early bird pricing and after tomorrow groups of 3 or more can register together and get discounts. They are as follows:

Toronto, Ontario
Vivace Studio
March 12-14, 2010
Early Bird Registration:  $350 before January 12
Discounted Registration on or after January 12: $399
Late Registration on or after February 12:  $450

We are pleased to offer the following Multiple Person Registration Discounts:
3 participants registering together:  $375 per person
4 or 5 participants registering together:  $350 per person
6 or more participants registering together $300 per person
*Participants must register before February 12, 2010 to receive discounts offered

Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional information,
Shanta

Views: 1

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I'll let my family in TO know about this! Our doula for our son's birth was a BFW trained doula and she was so amazing! She really helped us work through the trauma of our first birth to have an amazing expereience the second time around!
Thanks so much Michelle!!

It's great to hear about your positive experience with your doula!!

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service