My Best Birth
Doulas who support women through their labor and birth. Mom's who are interested in having a doula present for their birth.
Latest Activity: Jun 26
Started by Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC Jun 26.
Started by Corie Keller. Last reply by Lori Wade Jun 9, 2011.
Started by Chana Swan. Last reply by Angela Torres Feb 12, 2011.
A birth doula ordered one of my c-section scar healing aromatherapy blends to assist one of her clients prepare for a VBAC. How do you assist your clients to prepare for a VBAC?
I have a client going for a VBAC in June ( lol yes, she's VERY newly pregnant!) , I've never attended a VBAC before, what suggestions can yo give me?
Hello Fellow Birth Doulas,
I have created an amazing product line for us to powerfully assist our clients during childbirth. Learn more at the link and tell your doula friends -> http://www.wholecreations.com/birthprofessionalprods.html. Thanks! Nicole
Hey doulas and childbirth educators! I am hosting a 1 day ICEA Regional Conference with Penny Simkin on March 26, 2011 in Washington, DC. I would LOVE for you to join us. Space is limited so sign up soon! Please visit http://iceawdcregionalconference.eventbrite.com/ for more information and to register.
Also, a friend of mine is helping to plan the Walk the National Mall with Ina May Gaskin and The Safe Motherhood Quilt. Please RSVP at http://twurl.nl/7mxxam
HI Mandy-Here are some ideas for getting your 3 births for certification
1. Friends or Family members who are having a baby
2. Friends of friends--have them put the word out that you need experience and if you are willing to do it for free that is even better
3. Put your information on websites like Facebook or Doulamatch.net--both are free. You can specify on Doulamatch that you are going through certification and would be willing to offer your services for free or a very low fee.
4. If you had a trainer for any part of your program then you could check with her and see if she knows anyone looking for a doula.
5. Call local birth class instructors and advise them you are looking for clients for your certification.
Hope these help. Good Luck
Mandy, See if any of your friends would let you be their doula. Tell your friends you are looking for cert births and they might know somebody who is interested in a doula. I actually did my first paid birth while certifying. I offered a reduced rate, since the birth was a certification birth. I did two more before I finished my certification and got paid for those as well.
Hey Ladies...How do I get my 3 births for certification? Any suggestions would be helpful! thanks.
beautiful doulas, i'm offering a free tele-class just for you! It's called '3 Secrets to Creating a New Paradigm of Birth' on monday, February 7th click here to learn more.
you must email email@example.com to register!
Welcome toMy Best Birth
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
© 2013 Created by MyBestBirth Admin.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.