WeBloom's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think you're crazy. I know exactly what you mean. This was the case with my…"

WeBloom replied Jul 25, 2010 to Worried about a fast birth

11 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Patrice Nichole Byers

"I think only you can decide what feels right to you--especially when considering a U…"

WeBloom replied Jun 27, 2010 to Unassisted, At-Home Water Birth, First Baby: Good idea/Bad idea?

24 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Q O'B

"I had my first two in Boston, but Monica is my midwife right now! I'm 16 weeks pregg…"

WeBloom replied Jan 3, 2010 to As a natural birth/home birth advocate, do you feel like you are always on the defensive?

22 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Rikki

"You know I've changed a lot since first having a baby at home 5 years ago. Then, yes…"

WeBloom replied Jan 3, 2010 to As a natural birth/home birth advocate, do you feel like you are always on the defensive?

22 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Rikki

"I like your attitude of preferring not to worry. In fact, try not to worry at all! (…"

WeBloom replied Dec 10, 2009 to Breech Baby!? When should I worry?

9 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Emily

"Lol. I feel you mama. To answer your question--just think of me, who had to wait un…"

WeBloom replied Dec 10, 2009 to How is one to have patience when finally in the "green zone"!!!

6 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Eleia

"There is a video a dad (and husband of a hb midwife) made called, "Homebirthing Dads…"

WeBloom replied Nov 5, 2009 to Husband needs some encouragement.

21 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Erin Buxton

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service