Meredith Paige Browning Lovell's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"We are awaiting our little one, due Nov 25th, and a lot of these thoughts have cross…"

Meredith Paige Browning Lovell replied Nov 21, 2010 to Visitor "abuse" after the birth

12 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by lynsey jones

"My second cousin, Regina, had a home water birth without a partner. Just her midwife…"

Meredith Paige Browning Lovell replied Jul 12, 2010 to Single and having homebirth! Has any other mama had this experience!?

9 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by lynsey jones

"Well first things first, it needs to be legal in all 50 states to give birth at home…"

Meredith Paige Browning Lovell replied Jul 1, 2010 to How to get insurance coverage for homebirth

4 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Tricia

"Dearest Amie, My thoughts, love and prayers are with you and yours at this time. Yo…"

Meredith Paige Browning Lovell replied Jun 18, 2010 to VBAC Induction ?'s - Stillbirth

17 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Amie Smoke

"The downfall about Cytotec is that it has no FDA approval for use in pregnant women.…"

Meredith Paige Browning Lovell replied May 25, 2010 to VBAC Induction ?'s - Stillbirth

17 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Amie Smoke

"My fiance's mother wants to be here for it.... but she smokes and doesn't respect th…"

Meredith Paige Browning Lovell replied May 10, 2010 to Negative/backlash with your home birth choice?

30 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Becky Singh

"I decided years ago that I wanted to do home birth and when I mentioned it to my fia…"

Meredith Paige Browning Lovell replied May 10, 2010 to Negative/backlash with your home birth choice?

30 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Becky Singh

"I have always felt that being at home would be best for me but when we finally start…"

Meredith Paige Browning Lovell replied May 6, 2010 to Did you use an OB as well as a midwife?

11 May 21, 2010
Reply by Megan Seibert

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service