Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Create the birth that you choose with flexibility, notify the neighbors in advance w…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied Jun 6, 2011 to Homebirth...in an apartment?

26 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC

"Hi Amanda,   Prepare for the home birth, and have a hospital on 'stand-by' may provi…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied May 18, 2011 to Suggestions for helping the home birth "comfort level" for family...

11 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Amanda DiDomenico

"Shauna,   Congratulations to you and the entire family!!  Please let me know if you…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied May 13, 2011 to Successful Unassisted Birth after 3 C-sections...

13 May 16, 2011
Reply by Kassedi

"I love it!  Welcome Simone Renee!   All the best, Nicole Founder/Organic Mommy &…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied Feb 2, 2011 to Had My first home birth on Tuesday, January 18th and....

7 Feb 2, 2011

"Hi Olivia: There could be a number of reasons why you experienced hemorrhaging. Thi…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied Apr 28, 2010 to Hemorrhage questions

6 Apr 28, 2010

"Karen: Share your birthing experience with love and joy. She or any other mom has t…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied Jul 10, 2009 to Conversations with women who choose to induce or schedule a c-section

20 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Cherylyn

"Hi Julie: Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! You can take it a step further and h…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied Jun 13, 2009 to Eco-Friendly Baby Registery?

7 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by CC Durfee

"Maria: Thanks for the interview. I appreciated your questions...it gave further ins…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied May 8, 2009 to Maria Iorillo (Vice President of MANA) Interview w/ Abby and Ricki

2 May 18, 2009
Reply by Cherylyn

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service