Marci For Birth Choice's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Shauna, Congrats on your new bundle of Joy!  And on successfully having a natural…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied May 4, 2011 to Successful Unassisted Birth after 3 C-sections...

13 May 16, 2011
Reply by Kassedi

"No, there was no concern that I wouldn't make it to the hospital in time :).  Our mi…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Mar 2, 2011 to Homebirth - Too much to ask for a first-time Mom?

31 May 20, 2011
Reply by Sarah P

"P.S. Also, the REAL reason there are typically unnecessary interventions for first t…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Mar 2, 2011 to Homebirth - Too much to ask for a first-time Mom?

31 May 20, 2011
Reply by Sarah P

"There is no reason to be concerned :).  There's a common misconception that a first…"

31 May 20, 2011
Reply by Sarah P

"welcome!  Awesome to hear your background.  Looking forward to hearing from you on t…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Jan 2, 2011 to New homebirther here- I'm also a labor nurse

5 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Jenn G.

"I agree with you. My daughter was born on September 3rd after 56 hours of labor via…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Nov 29, 2010 to Home Birth Transport Stories Need To Be Told, Too.

13 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Andrea Felsinger

"Thanks for all the replies ladies :) - This is really helpful, as I've wondered how…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Jul 19, 2010 to Being Tired During Labor

7 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Aimée Sturley

"I would be frank with her - don't passively take her word. We know clearly what the…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied May 3, 2010 to My first encounter with someone who wants to "Convince me to have my VBAC in a hospital"

6 May 5, 2010
Reply by Marcy H

"Are you in the USA or in Canada? I don't know how the American system works, but in…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Feb 25, 2010 to Homebirth then what?

10 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Cherylyn

"Hi Brandi, Ovulation can start once you stop exclusively breastfeeding. And by excl…"

Marci For Birth Choice replied Sep 17, 2009 to What is it like when baby #2 comes?

16 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Megan Seibert

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service