Michelle Van Norman's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I had a homebirth 2 yrs ago after 2 ceserean births. I had a total of 9 people there…"

Michelle Van Norman replied May 20, 2011 to Home Birth Support People: How Many Is Too Many?

4 May 22, 2011
Reply by Jenn G.

"Welcome and thank you for being a caring understanding nurse in l&d. A lot of wo…"

Michelle Van Norman replied Jan 2, 2011 to New homebirther here- I'm also a labor nurse

5 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Jenn G.

"I'm sorry that you have to deal with this during what is supposed to be the happiest…"

Michelle Van Norman replied Oct 30, 2010 to People in my life not as supportive as I thought...

6 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Jessica Marquina

"I had a homebirth after 2 csections almost 2 yrs ago. Luckily my husband was support…"

Michelle Van Norman replied Oct 27, 2010 to How to talk to my husband about homebirth *EDIT*

22 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Sarah G.

"I had the urge to push at about 8cm. It was the only thing i could do during contrac…"

Michelle Van Norman replied Sep 9, 2009 to Urge to Push?

13 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Erin Buxton

"I had 2 c-sections before i gave birth at home. My sister was there for all 3 births…"

Michelle Van Norman replied Jul 10, 2009 to Conversations with women who choose to induce or schedule a c-section

20 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Cherylyn

"I had 2 c-sections and swore when i got pregnant with my daughter it was my last. Af…"

Michelle Van Norman replied May 14, 2009 to homebirths equals more kids?

14 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Cindy Lerner

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service