Elena LaVictoire's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Interestingly, up until about 100 years ago, most first time moms through the ages h…"

Elena LaVictoire replied Mar 2, 2011 to Homebirth - Too much to ask for a first-time Mom?

31 May 20, 2011
Reply by Sarah P

"I wrote a blog post about my homebirth/transport/C-section on my blog. Here is an ex…"

Elena LaVictoire replied Nov 29, 2010 to Home Birth Transport Stories Need To Be Told, Too.

13 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Andrea Felsinger

"Please do not start out with an adversarial relationship with your baby's grandmothe…"

Elena LaVictoire replied Nov 21, 2010 to Visitor "abuse" after the birth

12 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by lynsey jones

"Why don't you contact the ICAN group in your area? or LaLeche League? I'll bet there…"

Elena LaVictoire replied Nov 1, 2010 to Too Late For A Homebirth?

11 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Shari W

"Perhaps you can preoccupy yourself with things to do at home if that will help? I tr…"

Elena LaVictoire replied Jul 25, 2010 to Worried about a fast birth

11 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Patrice Nichole Byers

"In my experience, when I got sleepy during labor, I just took a nap. Labor resumed w…"

Elena LaVictoire replied Jul 17, 2010 to Being Tired During Labor

7 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Aimée Sturley

"I think before the baby is born you need to avoid negativity. After the baby comes,…"

Elena LaVictoire replied May 3, 2010 to My first encounter with someone who wants to "Convince me to have my VBAC in a hospital"

6 May 5, 2010
Reply by Marcy H

"I always just paid for my homebirths even if I had to do payments. When insurance co…"

Elena LaVictoire replied May 3, 2010 to Insurance Question - Homebirth and Reimbursement

5 May 3, 2010
Reply by Kathryn Eagar

"We called prior to birth to let our pediatrician's office know about when our due da…"

Elena LaVictoire replied Feb 24, 2010 to Homebirth then what?

10 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Cherylyn

"My kids were bored with labor. At the time they were 9, 5 and 3. They just wanted to…"

Elena LaVictoire replied Feb 2, 2010 to Experiances with older siblings at the Home Birth

5 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Tanashia Roberts Huff

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service