Hi ladies!

I’m 40 weeks and 3 days today and this will be my 3rd birth in 2.5 years!  My first was at a birth center and this one will make 2 home births.  I hope it will be o.k. to pass along my survey for
women who have had a planned home birth: 

Dear home-birthers,

I’m conducting a research study of women who have had a planned home birth in the U.S. with a trained birth attendant.  The purpose of the survey is to take an in-depth look at women who have chosen to birth their babies at home. 

This project will investigate the reasons women choose home birth and
try to determine their common characteristics.  Your participation is
important!  Other women may benefit in the future from what we learn as a result of this survey. The results of this study may help to ease the
stigma associated with home birth.  The information you provide will be
kept confidential.  The results of the study will be used for scholarly
purposes only.  The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to
complete. 

Simply click on the link below, or cut and paste the entire URL into your browser to access the survey:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PSXBLDL

*If you know of others who have had a planned home birth and may be willing to complete this survey, please give them the link to this survey or ask them to contact me at the email address listed below.*

Feel free to contact me by email if you have any questions or comments, or would prefer to complete a paper copy of the survey. Thank you so much for your
consideration!

Sincerely,
Julie
M.A. Psychology candidate

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

I completed it and posted a link on facebook :)
Just for women who have already birthed at home, or those who are currently pregnant and planning a home birth (like me)?
Thank you, Cherylyn!

Maggie, the survey is really designed for women who have already had a home birth. But many of the questions do not deal with the actual birth itself. So, I think it would be o.k. for you to take it and answer what you are able to. Thank you for asking!

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service