The kisses!! My kids give the BEST kisses ( you can come over and get some!!) and hugs.. oh my gosh!! I love hugs and kisses!!

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

Being the first person my kids see in the morning and the last before they go to bed. Perfect way to start and end my day!
Of course the time and bonding with the kid-o's, but from a practical view and from my own expirence...my home is better kept, our finances are in better shape, my relationship with my husband is better and my perspective is where it should be, on family. All that for doing what I always wanted to do, stay home and be the mom! Life is good!
Watching my babies grow and become little people.. Watching first words, first steps, first everything.. It's my heart, my world. I can't imagine doing anything else.
One of my most favorite things is looking at my daughter when I wake up in the morning. We bed share, and sometimes when I wake up, she's already up. Other mornings, I wake and she is stirring, and I watch her arms shoot up in the air, legs kick out and eyelids flutter...slowly opening. I love that moment when her eyes first open and she blinks her sleepy eyes. OMG...

I love hanging out with her all day! Everything she does makes my stomach tighten up like I am going to laugh. My cheeks have been getting an excellent workout :)

Tonight, she laughed for the first time! Daddy made her do it, tickling her tummy. It was SO precious!

I can't imagine going to work either. It must be so hard for those mommies. I feel for 'em.
AWW! that's so sweet!! We bed-share too and both my kids like to sleep with their legs on me. It's so cute....
I feel horrible for my friends that have to work but would rather stay home. =(

Kaitlin Rose said:
One of my most favorite things is looking at my daughter when I wake up in the morning. We bed share, and sometimes when I wake up, she's already up. Other mornings, I wake and she is stirring, and I watch her arms shoot up in the air, legs kick out and eyelids flutter...slowly opening. I love that moment when her eyes first open and she blinks her sleepy eyes. OMG...

I love hanging out with her all day! Everything she does makes my stomach tighten up like I am going to laugh. My cheeks have been getting an excellent workout :)

Tonight, she laughed for the first time! Daddy made her do it, tickling her tummy. It was SO precious!

I can't imagine going to work either. It must be so hard for those mommies. I feel for 'em.
I think the best thing about staying home is being a constant thing in my children's lives. Being their first playmate and friend, never missing an opportunity to teach them. I love that it challenges me and stretches me and makes me more creative and patient and kind. I can't imagine not staying home!
Doing what God intent us to do. Teaching things that they will never learn from anyone else but mother's love can teach. Hearing I love you mommy more times then you can count on your fingers and toes. watching every milestone come to past without hear about over the phone.
taking afternoon naps with Lucy! and watching her pretend to clean and fold laundry like mama, so precious!
Watching my son follow me around and want to be right next to me all during the day and playing with the other kids that i keep during the day....he plays with the older kids and i get a look into what a little man he is going to be! Also being the one that cares for him makes me feel proud and happy and just wonderful!
is not missing any special moments. Especially the "first" moments (roll, walk, word).
Getting to show them the world, and not feel like I don't have enough time with them.... you can't get these years back!
The best thing for me is knowing that my daughter will feel safe, secure and loved thru the attachment method of parenting. I know that I know her better than anyone else could and I would feel like a huge part of me was missing if she was in someone else's care. When my sister had to send my niece to daycare for the first time because she's a single mom I cried with her. It is such a blessing to have the opportunity to raise my child in the way I know is best. I would give up anything it takes to make sure I always have it this way.

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service