Share 'What would you do? -Unimpressed with my birth options.'
I'm 8.5 weeks pregnant with my second baby and can't decide what I'd like to do about my birth this time around.
Last time I switched from an ob-gyn to a midwife around 20 weeks and gave birth in a hospital with a doula. My issues with repeating this situation are:
-I live an hour away from the hospital. When I arrived last time I was ten cm dilated. I think I would've given birth in our car if m…
You can share this discussion in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this